What is new in 20-sim
20-sim 4.6 has just been released. You can download 20-sim 4.6 from this website. 20-sim has some important new features.
20-sim 4.6 has been updated to support Windows 10. While older versions of 20-sim may (partially) work under Windows 10, 20-sim 4.6 has been specially developed for the new OS.
The new 20-sim look and feel when running on Windows 10.
The Functional Mockup Interface (FMI) is a tool-independent standard to support model exchange. 20-sim now supports exporting models as FMUs (Functional Mockup Units).
20-Sim 4.6 supports scripting with Python. Many new scripting functions have been added allowing you to remotely operate more and more functionality of 20-sim. Examples of things that you can do with scripting:
- Data handling before or after a simulation.
- Automated running of models and testing of simulation results.
- Parameter upload from spreadsheets.
20-sim can be used to develop training simulators with the help of some new features:
- 3D animations can now be shown in real-time.
- Multiple 3D animations are drawn more efficiently resulting in higher frame rates.
- You can show the frame rate in a 3D Animation and set the frame rate to a maximum.
- You can connect the amount of transparency to a variable enabling objects to appear and disappear from the scene.
Please read the builds list to find out about all the additions and improvements that have been made in 20-sim.
What's New - Features - Toolboxes - Versions - Requirements - Webhelp
Editor - Model Libraries - Block Diagrams - Iconic Diagrams - Bond Graphs - Simulator - Time Domain Toolbox - Frequency Domain Toolbox - Control Toolbox - Mechatronics Toolbox - 3D Mechanics Toolbox - 3D Animation - Code Generation Toolbox - Scripting Toolbox