20-sim comes with a large collection of models that are shown in model libraries at the left of the Editor.
All 20-sim models are stored in files. A folder with a collection of model files is called a model library. In the Editor setting you can define which model libraries should be displayed in the Editor. All models are open. You can inspect their contents and change them to create new models. By collecting models in a new folder, you can create custom libraries.
- Various voltage and current sources
- Inductors, resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Diodes, op-amps and rectifiers
- Orifices and laminar resistances
- Cylinders, accumulators, tanks
- Pumps and motors
- Flow, power and pressure sensors
- Heat capacity and heat flow
- Convection and radiation elements
- Heat generators
- Inertia's, springs, dampers, etc.
- Bearings, backlash and clutch models
- Advanced friction models (LuGre, Dahl, KFM)
- Belts, spindles, gears and differentials
- Various types of sensors and encoders
All elements in the mechanical library are defined for the rotational as well as the translational domain. Furthermore, there is a special library for 2D and 3D bodies with small rotations.
- Gain, integrate, differentiate, delay, etc.
- Several filter models (Butterworth, Bessel)
- Discrete elements (AD, DA, sample, hold)
- Wave and signal generators
- Logical operators
- Various controllers
Se, Sf, MSe, MSf, I, C, R, TF, GY, MTF, MGY, 1, 0, ...
What's New - Features - Toolboxes - Versions - Requirements - Webhelp
Editor - Model Libraries - Block Diagrams - Iconic Diagrams - Bond Graphs - Simulator - Time Domain Toolbox - Frequency Domain Toolbox - Control Toolbox - Mechatronics Toolbox - 3D Mechanics Toolbox - 3D Animation - Code Generation Toolbox - Scripting Toolbox