Precision Fair 2013
- Created: 15 October 2013
Controllab will be present on the Precision Fair 2013
Date: 3 & 4 December 2013
Place: NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven, Netherlands
Click here to register.
New: 20-sim 4.4
- Created: 25 September 2013
20-sim 4.4 has just been released! A major extension of 20-sim is the support of scripting. Scripting allows you to run tasks in 20-sim automatically using specialized scripting functions. With these functions you can open models, run simulations, change parameters, process the results and much more. You can run your scripts from Octave and Matlab.
Bode plot in Octave, generated with scripting from a 20-sim model.
Standard Version Ceased!
- Created: 23 September 2013
Controllab announces an important change in its release policy for 20-sim. With the release of 20-sim 4.4, the Standard version of 20-sim is cancelled!
- Users with a valid maintenance contract for 20-sim Standard, will receive a free upgrade to 20-sim 4.4 Professional.
- Older versions of 20-sim Standard (e.g. 20-sim 4.3 and back) will remain valid. No licenses will be terminated.
- Support of 20-sim 4.3 Standard and older versions will be maintained, following the support rules.
Please contact us if you have questions on this policy change.
Press Release: DESTECS project achieves top ranking
- Created: 18 June 2013
Enschede, June 14, 2013
The European research project DESTECS brings engineering disciplines together by using co-simulation between discrete-time and continuous-time models. EU reviewers have ranked the project as "excellent".