- Created: 30 June 2015
20-sim 4.5.2 has been released. This build contains several improvements and bugfixes.
4.5.2 (build 5872, 29 June 2015)
- C-Code generation: Combine multiple discrete system in code generation if the sample times are equal
- C-Code generation: Arduino Target now generates proper Arduino Sketch (=Arduino project)
- C-Code generation: Proper C-Code escaping for strings containing double quotes (")
- 3D Animation: better handling of mouse during playback with multiple 3D Animation windows open
- 3D Mechanics Editor: improved checking for invalid names
- Undo buffer: improved performance
- Scripting: added following functions: xxsim.simulator.start, xxsim.simulator.stop, xxsim.simulator.isSimulating
- Scripting: possibility to change the value of a parameter during simulation
- File save: Connections are now sorted on alphabet for better file comparison possibility
- Model processing: More clear message if too many arguments are passed to a function
- Model processing: Better message in case equations can not be sorted
- Search function: also the global relations editor is now included in search
- Windows XP: Shell extensions does not show 20-sim icon anymore due to stability issues and compatibility with 64-bit windows
- Scripting: Scripting function "xxsim.model.setImplementations" and "destecs.setImplementations" now also works for hierarchical models
- Scripting: function "xxsim.model.setImplementations" now also works for models with more than two implementations
- Numerical values: Fixed an issue where the cursor would jump to a wrong location if clicking on the slider forward/backward
- Simulation Plots: Fixed an issue where depending on the toggle state of a plot, that after saving the model the plots could disappear
- C-Code generation: The duration of XXImpulse function now matches that with the 20-sim implementation
- C-Code generation: Arguments of XXImpulse were missing a comma in some cases
- C-Code generation: XXArcTangentHyperbolic function now calculates the correct function
- Global variables: Better performance saving large model with global variables
- 3D Animation video creation: Fixed an issue where the creation of the video could not be terminated
- Library: Fixed and issue where update from library did not update the model. Happened only for models saved in 20-sim 4.5
- Library: Fixed an issue in one of the equations for the LoopFlushingValve library model
- Created: 30 June 2015
20-sim 4.5.3 has been released. This build contains a bug fix for adding joints in the 3D mechanics editor.
4.5.3 (build 5904, 7 July 2015)
- 3D Mechanics Editor: Fixed: adding joints was not possible anymore due to the invalid name checks introduced in 4.5.2.
New! 20-sim 4.5
- Created: 12 November 2014
20-sim 4.5 has been released on November 12, 2014. Read all about this new version here.
Precision Fair 2014
- Created: 05 November 2014
Controllab will be present on the Precision Fair 2014.
Date: 12 & 13 November 2014
Place: NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven, Netherlands
Click here to register.