- Created: 05 October 2016
20-sim 4.6.2 has been released. This build is a maintenance release with the following fixes:
4.6.2 (build 7308, October, 5th 2016)
- Fixed: Renaming submodel could fail in some rare occasions.
- Fixed: In some occasions linearization of the model could influence the starting behaviour of the simulation model.
- Feature: F2 on submodel now selects the submodel name, which allows quick rename of model.
- Feature: tooltips with value are now also shown during simulation.
- Fixed: Background image update now works better when a local path is used.
- Fixed: Clicking on Print icon works again.
- Fixed: Renaming a submodel with states, now leaves initial value intact.
- Fixed: Tapping of a signal, starting close to a submodel with a long name (where name takes more space than icon) now works correctly.
- Fixed: Updating of string parameter array now works better. In some occasions that first element would get the concatenation of all strings.
- Fixed: Switching implementation of a submodel could incorrectly change equation code for variables that were paremeters in other implementation.
- Fixed: now all free ports are shown in the editor, and not only the ones closest to the mouse click
- Improvement: Better handling of global parameters and variables with a local scope.
- Improvement: Global parameters that have no assigned value at any location now gives a warning message.
- Fixed: A parameter that is used multiple times as initial value for an integral now works correctly.
- Fixed: Using a double ddt function could crash 20-sim.
- Improvement: Port list is now shown on left side.
- Improvement: Clicking on white space of radio button and checkboxes now works all right.
Linear System Editor
- Fixed: panel resize now shows scrollbars again when needed.
- Fixed: Linear system transfer to Matlab opens Matlab again in case it was closed.
- Fixed: Delay time now works correctly in Eigen Frequency editor.
- Fixed: When a too high order was chosen, 20-sim could crash.
- Fixed: use of limit function in an expression now works correct. Parenthesis were missing around the expanded code for the limit function.
- Fixed: EulerAngles.c in templates contained wrong function argument in function EulerAngles_EulYXZsFromRotationMatrix. EulOrdYXZr was used instead of EulOrdYXZs.
- Fixed: String parameters are now correctly generated in generated C-Code.
- Fixed: In some occasions 20-sim could crash on models containing a dependent state.
- Fixed: Equations with matrix index on left side, could end up in Output Equations where it should not be.
- Added VS2008, VS2010, VS2013 and VS2015 solutions to the C-Code template.
- Fixed: use of limit function in an expression now works correct.
- Fixed: FFT plot with pairwise input-output switched on could crash 20-sim.
- Fixed: Running a model containing the EulerAngles.dll more than 1000 times could cause that the DLL could not longer be loaded.
3D Mechanics Editor
- Fixed: Icon representation for viewport now represent actual view.